Emporio Armani Watch, Mens Chronograph Black Rubber Strap AR0527

This handsome timepiece, one of the best watches for men by Emporio Armani for men offers a stainless steel case and black rubber strap. The black dial includes white index markers, luminescent hands, and a date window between the 4 and 5 o'clock position. This watch features a quality quartz movement, a scratch-resistant mineral crystal, as well as a water-resistance level of up to 50 meters.

"I've owned this watch for 2 months now with no problems. The picture on Amazon really does not do this watch justice. This watch is beautiful and very solid. The minute and hour hands are glow in the dark, the case is a heavy, solid stainless steel and the band is a very high quality thick rubber. The rubber wrist band has "EMPORIO ARMANI" impressed into the band. The lettering is about 1/4 the size of the band width, which isn't too big. I'm usually not a fan of over zealous branding on my products, but I don't think in this case it detracts from the overall look of the watch. The dial has a very nice raised design that you can see up close in the light. It isn't anything someone other than yourself will notice while wearing the watch, but it is a nice touch.
I was looking for a watch that I could wear casually everyday that would look good, that I wouldn't be too paranoid about scratching (so I didn't want anything with a chrome finish) and that I would just be comfortable wearing. This is the perfect watch for that. My main concern was the band was made out of rubber and I've never owned a watch without a leather or metal band. But this is definitely not the kind of cheap rubber watch band that you find on lower end Swatches or anything like that and I think the black band actually looks better than a silver metal band would."
-ChewyGranolaBar

"I love Emporio Armani watches, and this one is Beautiful watch. Excellent quality and high end packaging. Great as a gift. I gave this watch as a gift and he fell in love with it. The rubber strap is high end rubber and not cheapy looking at all. I was concerned with that but was overall happy, Was very happy with the seller and the fast service. Great packaging. "
-N. York

Emporio Armani Watch Features

- Quality Quartz movement; Scratch-resistant mineral crystal
- Black rubber strap
- Black dial; Chronograph
- Stainless steel case
- Water-resistant to 165 feet (50 M)

Maybe you more interest with ball watches for kid