Bulova Mens 96D10 Watch

Bulova Mens 96D10 WatchesA men watches with sophisticated classic in stainless steel, this Bulova dress watch showcases a perfectly round steel case on a handsome link bracelet that fastens with a hidden deployment clasp. Twelve genuine diamond hour markers add a note of luxury to the charcoal patterned dial, which features sleek tapered silvertone hands. The dial is capped with a mineral crystal and framed by a round steel bezel. This Bulova watch features precise Japanese quartz movement and is rated water resistant to 30 meters. an option if you find a classic but sophisticated watches for men.

"This Bulova is an amazingly beautiful work of art, a great men watches. I would definitely like to know the artist who created it. The diamonds look just great, and for this price, believe me, you won't find anything better on the web. On your hand it looks even better than how it looks in the photo, because it doesn't let you appreciate the fine detail. The one thing that I would fix is that the Bulova website says you can use it 30 meters below the water, however, the watch itself only reads "Water Resistant", so you really don't know if you can submerge it or not. For this perfect watch I would say "Simple is beatiful!"
- Andy (San Jose)

"I got this watch as the wedding gift for my soon-to-be husband. I love the watch when I opened it up and could not wait to give the watch to him until wedding day comes. It needs to take out some links anyway and I want him to wear it on the wedding day, so I have to break the surprise. He absolutely loves it when he puts the watch on. He said it looks expensive. And he loves it so light. It does look more than what it actually costs. Other review said it comes w/o battery. I thought this is mechanic watch and you need to wind it 6 or 7 times before you wear it (said in the manual). Over all, I'm very pleased with the service and quality. I definitely highly recommend this watch than other men watches for gift or personal use."
-  Kuo Yi Chun "kissfish" (Howell, MI USA)

"This watch is great. It is a sharp looking, modern watch that won't weigh down your wrist. The diamond markers make it look even better than a Movado IMHO."
- Len Nguyen (Los Angeles, CA USA)

"This is one of the nicest looking men watches you will find. I looked at more expensive Movado watches, but I just could not find any that looked quite as nice. The quality of this watch is excellent. My only complaint is the clasp on the band. It can be annoying at first, but I have gotten used to it."
- Justin (Annapolis, MD)

Bulova Mens 96D10 Watch Features :

- Quality Japanese-quartz movement
- Mineral crystal
- Stainless-steel case; black dial
- Water-resistant to 99 feet (30 M)